20 May 2015

Oh Gosh! Look at the Time!

Almost Lost My Spoons!
Oops!

Goodness, I didn't realize it was Wednesday already!
Wow, time flies when you're having fun!

I went to my first Metal concert on Monday! ( which is probably why I wasn't able to get the prompt out ). It was a concert for Kamelot -- which is a band I highly recommend for someone who likes metal -- and it was AMAZING! I had so much fun! Oh my gosh!
I got to shake hands with Tommy Karevik who is the lead singer for the band!
I've been squee-ing all day since and I couldn't sit still on Monday; I was just so excited. I've been a fan of Kamelot for fifteen ( that's right 15 ) years and was looking forward to this concert since December!

Here's a link to Kamelot's newest song!: Here!

Yay!

So, anyways, I'll start again on the 25th. I'll continue to update every so often, but the regular schedule will resume on Monday, the 25th of May.

Thanks and have a pleasant day!

Tay Alexiel
But I Found the Forks!

No comments:

Post a Comment